1) What is the best way to contact you ?
With websites from Cape Cod on the East Coast to Hawai'i in the Pacific; spanning multiple time zones; the best way to contact us is by email at :
If a phone conversation is necessary, we will do everything possible to contact you in appropriate business hours for your location.
2) How do I get a FREE Listing ?
Just email us your information! There are only two requirements:
1) You must have some kind of "Web Presence"; be it a Website, a Facebook Page, or a Blog of some sort. This is to help let us know that your business is currently up and running, and it give our visitors more information than just an address or a phone number to stare at. 2) Your business must have a relationship to the site. In other words, restaurants on our restaurants sites, theaters on are theater sites, transportation on our transportation site, and so on.
And don't worry, if we presently don't have a site that fits your
business, we probably will soon,
3) How much does it cost to advertise on one of your websites ?
It cost $50 a year for each "Advertising Space" you purchase; so if you bought one "Advertising Space" on the "Town of Yarmouth", and one "Advertising Space" on the "Pizza" page it would cost you $100 for the spaces.
4) If I buy an "Advertising Space" on one of your websites, does that include you making us an ad ?
No. What may be a little confusing at first is you are buying an advertising location, not an ad. There are many advantages to this ! By you making your own ad, and then having us link your "Advertising Space' to it, you can change your ad as often as you like over the year and it still only cost you $50 for each "Ad Space !
If you are a restaurant could change your ad for the special of the week, or if you are a theater, you can change your ad as you change your show. You could change your ad for Holidays, you could change you ad to a coupon. You have control of your ad and you get to choose what visitors see at no additional charge.
5) I can't make my own ad, and I don't know anyone who can, can you make me an ad ?
Yes. We have a division called SundayAdvertising.com that will make an ad for you for only $50, and then host that ad for you for FREE ! So to be clear, if you choose this option, you would still need to buy an "Advertising Space" on one of our sites for $50, and purchase an ad for $50 ~ a total of $100 for each location you chose to advertise. Less if you decided to put the same ad multiple locations. The other thing to know about this option is that you would not have the ability to change your ad as you like, for it would probably not be hosted on your website.
6) If I can make my own ads, but I don't have easy access to my Website can Sunday Advertising.com host them for me ?
Yes. If you have an ad or ads that you would like SundayAdvertising.com to host, they will host your ads for FREE and we will link your "Ad Space" or "Ad Spaces" to those ads. SundayAdvertising.com will also change or rotate those ads for you when ever you like for a cost of $10 for each change.
7) When I make my ad how big should it be ?
Your ad should be 175 pixels wide, and 300 pixel in length.